Full Orchestra and Soprano Soloist
- Cantata Beata Maria Virgine (in 4 movements) (60 mins) Commissioned by the Stroud Festival and the Three Choirs Festival. Various performances conducted by Mark Foster with April Cantelo, Soprano
Sets of Songs for Voice and Piano
- The Blizzard and the Dark (Soprano, 27 mins)
- Four Russian Songs (Soprano, 15 mins) Written for Jane Manning and Tony Hymas.
- Three Songs to Poems by Laurie Lee (Tenor, 9 mins) First Broadcast with Benjamin Luxon and David Willison on BBC Radio 3. Producer Martin Dalby.
- Exeter Riddles (Baritone, 18 mins) Written for John Bacon. First performed at the Purcell Room with the composer and John Bacon. Various broadcasts and performances in UK and Australia.
Voice and Piano
- Black Swans (Soprano, 6 mins) Performed by Lesley-Jane Rogers and Richard Leigh Harris on Turning World CD. Setting of two verses of famous poem by ‘Banjo’ Patterson.
- Turning World (Soprano, 5 mins) Performed by Lesley-Jane Rogers and Richard Leigh Harris on Turning World CD. Describing an East Anglian scene.
- Ballad of the Black Sorrow (Soprano, Violin, Guitar & Piano, 14 mins) Commissioned by Yorkshire Arts. First performed Leeds Art Gallery with Hilary Thomas, Keith Swallow, and others.
- Alleluia (Soprano, Alto Recorder & Piano, 10 mins) Specially composed for Lesley-Jane Rogers, John Turner, and Keith Swallow. First performance Manchester UK.
- Song of the Turtle Dove (Alto Recorder, Counter-Tenor, & Cello, 9 mins)Written to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the death of David Munrow.
- Kyrie Tropes (Soprano, 3 Clarinets, Organ and Percussion, 38 mins) Written for The Matrix, with Jane Manning, Alan Hacker, Tristan Fry, and others. Various performance and broadcasts on BBC Radio 3.