- Thirteenth-century Dances (25 mins) With Brass Fanfares & Woodwind Plainsongs.
Concertos – Full or Small Orchestra
- Two Piano Concertos (30 mins) Commissioned by the BBC for broadcasts from the RNCM Manchester by the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Sir Edward Downes. Soloists Peter Noke & Helen Krizos. Full orchestra.
- Violin Concerto (25 mins) Commissioned by the City of London Sinfonia. First Performance at The Queen Elizabeth Hall London conducted by Richard Hickox, Soloist Andrew Watkinson. Small orchestra.
Concertos – String Orchestra
- The Death of Barquentine (14 mins) Commissioned by the Philomusica of London.
- Viola Concerto (25 mins) Commissioned by John Gillett Smith and the GlouscesterYoung Peoples Strings Orchestra.
- Vibraphone Concerto (23 mins) Commissioned by Diggory Seacome and first performed at the Pittville Pump Room Cheltenham with Paul Patrick, the Principal Percussionist of the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra as soloist.
- Recorder Concerto: Over the Water (17 mins) Specially composed for the virtuoso recorder player John Turner.
- Bassoon Concerto (16 mins) Commissioned by Graham Salvage, principal bassoonist of Hale Orchestra.
Tone Poems for String Orchestra
- Sunset and Evening Star (11 mins) A tribute to John Sanders, Gloucester Cathedral Organist, 1958 – 1994.
- The Death of Barquentine (15 mins) Commissioned by the Philomusica of London.
- The Road to the Isles (9 mins) A minimalist piece celebrating the journey from Fort William to Mallaig.
- White Fire of Moonlight (8 mins) Written for the Gwent Strings & Christopher Barton. First performed at the RC Church, Abergavenny, South Wales.