A Capella Choir
- At the Last (5 mins) Words by Walt Whitman.
- Harvest of the Sea (8 mins) Traditional Manx Fisherman’s Song First Performed in Bulgaria by the Birmingham Festival Choral Society Touring Choir.
- The Raven (10 mins) Settings of Key Words from the poem by Edgar Allen Poe.
- Three Holderlin Songs (10 mins) Commissioned by the Cheltenham Ladies College. First broadcast Radio 3 by the BBC Singers.
Chorus & Brass
- In Ecclesiis (SATB & 2 Trombones, 7 mins) Composed for the Cheltenham Festival. First broadcast BBC Singers on Radio 3.
- Buccinate Tuba (SATB & Brass Ensemble with Timps & Organ, 12 mins) Commissioned by John Sanders and the Three Choirs Festival.
- New Work (SATB & Horn, 15 mins) For Janet Lince & the OUP Choir.
Chorus & Orchestra
- Russian Requiem (43 mins) Short Setting of the Requiem with texts by Boris Pasternak.
- Ode to Saint Cecilia (38 mins) Commissioned by John Smith & the Bedford Choral Society.
- Gloria (38 mins) Commissioned by Brian Kay and the Cheltenham Bach Choir.
- Laudate (30 mins) Commissioned by Jeremy Patterson & the Birmingham Festival Choral Society.
- The First Coming (28 mins) Tenor Solo, Horn, Harp & Bell in A.
- Requiem Missa Pro Defunctis (1 hr 50 mins) For Choir, Full Orchestra, and 5 soloists.
SATB Choir & Organ/Piano
- A Boy Is Born (6 mins) Commissioned by the Cheltenham Choral Society. First Performed Cheltenham Town Hall with Tony Hewitt-Jones organ.
- How Lovely Are Thy Dwellings (8 mins) Commissioned by Christopher Barton and the Choir of St Woolos Cathedral Newport for a special celebratory service with the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Balulalow (4 mins)
- Suffolk Canticles (8 mins) Recent 5 & 3 minute settings of the Magnificat & Nunc Dimittis.
- Orkney Calendar (19 mins) Commissioned by Ronald Corp and the New London Childrens Choir. First performed at St Johns Smith Square.
- The Sun on the Sand (6 mins) Commissioned by Tony Rogers and the Australian National Choral Association for their regular magazine ANCA.